We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. This helps support what we do and in no way costs you a thing.
Autumn Drive happens every October and we are lucky enough to bring you with to one of the area’s best kept secrets! Well it’s not such a secret anymore! This is THE time to get out into rural Woodstock and antique shop until you drop! Not only will you find antiques, but all of the local farms open their doors and are offering fall produce, honeys, jams, soaps and more! Experience tractor rides, petting zoos, hayrides, and pumpkin launchers. It also seems to be a great tie for the community wide garage sales – as those signs were everywhere too!
Many stops will have crafters selling pottery, jewelry, lawn ornaments and dozens of other crafts. And, of course, you can find the world’s best kettle corn here! You will be free to explore to your hearts content and when you have seen all the event has to offer you can begin your trek home!Save money now with the Chicago CityPASS, Adult, ages 12+
- McHenry County Historical Society, visit the original Seneca town hall from 1885. Wisconsin kettle corn, books, and vintage gifts will be on sale at the old township hall, which is now Perkins Hall. Vendors joining will be handcrafted jewelry, knitted sweaters and accessories, furniture and collectibles, and quilting.
- Blue Eagle Pottery makes beautiful and functional decorative home pottery and glass jewelry inside. Outside six crafters including metal, pottery, honey, painting, and clothing will be showing their crafts.
- Countryside Nursery is a 28 acre nursery and flower shop. The flowers are arriving every week from 12 different locations but gorgeous fall colors and will be ready for every occasion.
- Lisk Pumpkin, Squash, and Friends has Ole Leo’s Honey produced by Philip Lauf in Woodstock. Erie Glow Studio offers handmade official glass crafts and creations.
- Ohana Farms is a working tree farm and nursery. You can search through fall, Halloween, and Christmas themed items. Pre-ordering is also available for locally grown centerpieces and Christmas wreaths.
- Enchanted Treasures of Millstream Woods are back after a year off. Check out their wild bee hive, fall crafts, and Halloween selections like decorative candy, fairy jars, potion bottles and other fun decor. Gently used items brought from travels are, collectible got to haves are among the items to see too.
- Treasures of Millstream Road you’ll find homemade crafts, moving and garage sale, even Sadie and Stella dog treats.
- River Road Relics has found unexpected treasures, featuring beautiful and refurbished furniture. Unique industrial pieces, primitive, and architectural pieces will be on display for you to pack up and take home too.
- At All Seasons Apple Orchard the smell of apple cider donuts made fresh all day, caramel apples and kettle corn fill the fresh country air. Enjoy the 10 acre corn maze, and picking a pumpkin from the pumpkin patch or apples from the apple orchard.
- Rich’s Foxwillow Pines Nursery is located in an old dairy barn turned tree nursery you’ll find unique trees and shrubs, Dwarf forms can be found for downsized and smaller gardens. Trees include Japanese Maple, Ginkgo, and European Beeches trees.
You’ll be able to find free parking by checking out their website for the years vendor lineup.Got kids? Save money with the Chicago CityPASS, Child, ages 3?11
You can connect with Autumn Drive here:
- Facebook @AutumnDrive
- Instagram @autumndrive24
There are several stops and activities on the Autumn Drive in my A Fall Bucket List for McHenry Illinois book! It’s worth a visit!