Looking for an adventure? This unique herbal tea is inspired by our visit to the Milwaukee Mitchel Park Domes, one of the most iconic landmarks in Wisconsin. Botanical Garden Tea and its warm, earthy flavor is perfect for enjoying on a chilly day. So pack your bags and get ready to explore nature with us.
Shop for Botanical Garden Tea HERE
I love walking through gardens! It takes me back to the time I spent with my grandmother – who was an amazing gardener.
It doesn’t matter if it is Olbrich Gardens of Madison Wisconsin or The Mitchell Park Domes of Milwaukee – it simply brings me inner peace as I walk through the different environments and slow down for a bit.
Check out a few of the gardens we have visited over the years:
- Olbrich Botanical Gardens is A Rare Gem
- Mitchell Park Domes: A Fascinating Look at Milwaukee’s Greenhouse Masterpiece
- Como Park Zoo and Conservatory of Saint Paul Minnesota is FREE!
- Fort Wayne Botanical Garden
- 17 Fun Things to do in Clear Lake Iowa
- Exploring and Learning About Convivium Urban Farmstead in Dubuque Iowa
- Why You Will Fall In Love With Bookworm Gardens Sheboygan Wisconsin
- The Best Public Gardens In Chicago to Enjoy
- The Best Sunflower Fields in Wisconsin