We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. This helps support what we do and in no way costs you a thing.
If you’re looking for a hot, fun, and family-friendly vacation spot for this Summer, maybe try checking out some fun amusement parks to visit! There are hundreds upon hundreds of various theme parks all throughout the United States and they are all a blast. However, a lot of theme parks tend to have a lot of thriller, intense rides and they are not as geared toward families as we would necessarily like. Today I am going to be sharing with you 5 theme parks that are more family-oriented and great for spending your fun vacation!
1. LEGOLAND: Legoland is the perfect theme park for families because the whole park is completely geared toward kids and family-oriented things. I mean, what kid does not absolutely love LEGOS? Am I right?? This is such a great theme park for families because although everything is more geared toward children, it is still great for parents to have a good time as well.
2. Disney Land/World: I think this one is probably pretty obvious. Everyone knows just how much the kiddos love Disney parks but there is still so much to do and so much fun to have when you are an adult as well. Let’s face it, everyone loves Disney and it’s a perfect way to spend a family vacation!
3. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter: I love The Wizarding World of Harry Potter for a family trip because it is just so interesting. There are so many amazing and fascinating things to see here and I would highly recommend checking it out if you haven’t already.
4. Silver Dollar City: Silver Dollar City is located in Branson, MO which is commonly known as the family-friendly city. The theme park is no different, this theme park is perfect for a family friendly vacation. The rides are great for kids of all ages as well as adults. There aren’t any rides that are too intense or something that kids couldn’t ride, which makes for a good vacation!
5. Sesame Place: Sesame Place is more geared towards littler children because it is Sesame Street themed. However, if you do have smaller children this is the perfect place to visit for them. Sesame Street is a classic and the park is a great way to celebrate the kids classic and have a great time spending the day with your loved ones.
If you are looking for a family-friendly vacation spot for your family vacay this year, I would highly recommend checking out some of these awesome theme parks. They are all a really good time, they are extremely family-friendly and cater to a range of ages. I hope you find one that fits your family best and you have a blast visiting them.